Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon PIXMA MP490 Inkjet Photograph All-In-One Printer the PIXMA MP490 prides alone on its simplicity of use so you can conveniently get the image lab excellent quality you would like.
The new Car Picture Fix II software package is crafted correct in the machine and automatically adjusts your illustrations or photos when straightforward viewing and editing could be completed correctly on the 1.8” Lcd.
Canon PIXMA MX490
Additionally, its QuickStart characteristic provides a lot quicker access to printer operations once the goods are on. If you need to start out scanning, Auto Scan Mode routinely recognizes the initial that you are scanning and saves it using the acceptable configurations. Oh, have to have some copies – No difficulty. Twin Shade Gamut Processing Technology allows your copies to maintain the integrity in the original irrespective of whether a document or image copy-after-copy.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 3.6 ipm4
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%
- Copy Features: Auto Document Feeder (ADF), AE (Auto Exposure) Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Frame Erase Copy, Zoom
Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver & Software Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MX490 Series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX490 Series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX490 Series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX490 Series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac OS Sierra v10.12.1/later/OS X v10.11/OS X v10.10/OS X v10.9/OS X v10.8.5/OS X Lion v10.7.5)|
|MX490 Series CUPS Printer Driver (Mac OS Sierra v10.12.1/OS X v10.11/OS X v10.10/OS X v10.9/OS X v10.8.5/OS X v10.7.5)|
|ICA Driver (Mac OS Sierra v10.12/OS X v10.11/OS X v10.10/OS X v10.9/OS X v10.8.5/OS X v10.7.5)|
|IJ Scan Utility (Mac OS Sierra v10.12/OS X v10.11/OS X v10.10/OS X v10.9/OS X v10.8.5)|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (Mac OS Sierra v10.12/OS X v10.11/OS X v10.10/OS X v10.9/OS X v10.8.5/OS X v10.7.5)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|