Canon PIXMA MX494 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Printer Canon PIXMA MX494 Link for the cloud with this affordable Wi-Fi® All-In-One. Perfect for the residence it is possible to print, duplicate, scan and fax without difficulty and also share capabilities concerning many units which include smartphones and tablets.
Canon PIXMA MX494 Benefits
- Affordable and space-saving color Wi-Fi® All-In-One
- Easily print from, and scan to smartphones or tablets
- Connect with cloud services using PIXMA Cloud link
- Print more for less with optional XL cartridges
- Quick multi-page scan, copy and fax with 20 sheet ADF
Print more for less with optional XL cartridges
Relax and save with optional XL cartridges, which deliver significantly more pages, last longer between ink replacements – an ideal time saver if you frequently print – and can deliver up to 30% cost savings per page compared to their standard equivalents.
Canon PIXMA MX494 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX494 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MX494 Driver & Software Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MX494 Full Driver & Software Package — (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 32-64bit|
|MX494 XPS Printer Driver— (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 32-64bit|
|MX494 MP Drivers— (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 32-64bit|
|MX494 Full Driver & Software Package — (OS v.10.13/v10.12.1/v10.11/v10.10/v10.9/v10.8.5/v10.7.5)|
|MX494 CUPS Printer Driver — (OS v.10.13/v10.12.1/v10.11/v10.10/v10.9/v10.8.5/v10.7.5)|
|ICA Driver — (OS v.10.13/v10.12.1/v10.11/v10.10/v10.9/v10.8.5/v10.7.5)|
|IJ Scan Utility — (OS v.10.13/v10.12.1/v10.11/v10.10/v10.9/v10.8.5)|
|Canon IJ Network Tool — (OS v.10.13/v10.12.1/v10.11/v10.10/v10.9/v10.8.5/v10.7.5)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|