- Posted by:
- Posted on:
MX SeriesMX Series
Canon PIXMA MX495 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA MX495 Connect with the cloud using this type of inexpensive Wi-Fi® All-In-One. Suitable for your house it is possible to print, copy, scan and fax effortlessly at the same time as share functions involving several types of equipment like smartphones and tablets. Print from and scan seamlessly to smartphones and tablets with full Apple iOS and Android machine help, which includes Apple AirPrint™ for simple wireless printing from an iPhone®, iPad® or iPod Touch® without the need of an extra application.
Download Canon PRINT application for quick and straightforward wireless printing from smartphones and tablets. You can also print from, and scan to sensible equipment over a Wi-Fi® community – with no connecting to some Computer or setting up a driver.
Canon PIXMA MX495 Benefits
- Affordable and space-saving color Wi-Fi® All-In-One
- Easily print from, and scan to smartphones or tablets
- Connect with cloud services using PIXMA Cloud link
- Print more for less with optional XL cartridges
- Quick multipage scan, copy and fax with 20 sheet ADF
Canon PIXMA MX495 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX495 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MX495 Printer Drivers Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Canon MX495 Full Driver & Software Package — (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 32-64bit|
|Canon MX495 XPS Printer Driver — (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 32-64bit|
|Canon MX495 MP Drivers — (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 32-64bit|
|MX495 Full Driver & Software Package — (Mac OS v.10.13/v10.12.1/v10.11/v10.10/v10.9/v10.8.5/v10.7.5)|
|Canon MX495 CUPS Printer Driver — (OS v.10.13/v10.12.1/v10.11/v10.10/v10.9/v10.8.5/v10.7.5)|
|ICA Driver— (OS v.10.13/v10.12.1/v10.11/v10.10/v10.9/v10.8.5/v10.7.5)|
|IJ Scan Utility — (OS v.10.13/v10.12.1/v10.11/v10.10/v10.9/v10.8.5)|
|Canon IJ Network Tool — (OS v.10.13/v10.12.1/v10.11/v10.10/v10.9/v10.8.5/v10.7.5)|
|Canon MX495 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|