Canon PIXMA MX496 Driver Download Support for OS WIndows, mac and Linux – Canon MX496 printer can be a printer which has a substantial efficiency all-in-one printer though continue to featuring design and style solution with the business office and residential. While using the comfort of wi-fi connectivity, this design of Google Cloud Print connectivity, Mobile and Pill Printing and Scanning, high-speed ADF for quick printing, copying, scanning and faxing.
Canon PIXMA MX496
Showcasing a hybrid ink procedure plus a utmost of 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution MX496 produces the highest quality prints in about 8.8ipm and 4.4ipm black in color. With all the option of adding to your measurement XL ink cartridges, the All-In-One printer proceeds to incorporate comfort and ease and worth to any household business office.
Canon PIXMA MX496 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX496 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MX496 Driver Download
Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.85 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
MX496 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)