Canon PIXMA iP4900 Series Printer Drivers Download – Canon PIXMA iP4900 When totally shut, the printer looks neat and unobtrusive, but this is certainly a bit misleading, as loading A4 paper inside the front-mounting paper cassette causes it to be stick out by around 80mm. It’s concealed because of the fold down and pull-out output tray, which lies right earlier mentioned it when printing plus the fold-up and pull-out rear tray, generally useful for picture paper, improves the footprint furthermore. Still, it’s really unconventional to get twin paper resources on this kind of an inexpensive printer.
Nevertheless not pretty forgetting the lacquer box structure Canon very first begun some a long time ago, the PIXMA iP4950 has high-gloss black panels to most faces, which get protected in fingerprints and smudges soon after about 300ms of use.
Canon Pixma MG 4900 has other series, As for Serinya are:
Canon PIXMA iP4900 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 & Linux 32-64bit.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA iP4900 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.