Canon PIXMA iP4940 Drivers & Software Download – The PIXMA iP4920 Premium Inkjet Picture Printer provides an accurate picture lab world-class expertise at home. Print lovely, borderless1 images at your desk as many as 8.5″ x 11″ dimension having an optimum print color resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi2 and five specific ink tanks. Built-in Car Duplex Printing enables you to print on either side of the paper mechanically and might support decrease paper usage and price by around 50%. The iP4920 also allows you write on your CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Discs.
You can even you switch your Hd Movie clips into gorgeous photos. Possess an entirely of entertaining with all your visuals by introducing new effects like Fish Eye, Miniature, Toy Digital camera, Delicate Target and Blur Track record before you print. Moreover, printing and automatically correcting your pictures has not been less complicated as a result of Automobile Picture Fix II, which could be discovered inside of the Easy-PhotoPrint EX software program. For included ease, the iP4920 can hold essential and image papers at the very same time while you enjoy computer-free image printing by way of a PictBridge link. So, you may print photos straight from your suitable electronic digicam, DV camcorder or digital camera cellphone.
- Paper Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Pages, Cassette: 150 Pages
- Other Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Camera Phone Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, Quiet Mode,
- Photo Printing, 2-Way Paper Feeding, Auto Sheet Feeder, Paper Output Tray Sensor
- Speed (ISO): 4×6 Color Photo: Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds, Black: Up to 12.5 ipm, Color: Up to 9.3 ipm
- Duplex: Yes
- Ink Type: 5 Individual Ink Tanks
- Print Resolution: Color: Up to 9600×2400 dpi, Black: Up to 600×600 dpi
- Interface: PictBridge, Hi-Speed USB
- Connectivity: PictBridge, Hi-Speed USB
- Paper Size: 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- AirPrint: No
Canon PIXMA iP4940 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 & Linux 32-64bit.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA iP4940 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.