Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver & Software Download – The Canon PIXMA iP4950 Colour Printer keeps the glossy black finish of its predecessor, fundamentally changing the smooth silver trim all-around the lid that has a textured grey. The same electrical power and terminate buttons sit about the entrance edge that has a PictBridge port beneath them plus a single USB connection within the rear, and you will discover 150-sheet paper trays in the foundation and the back. It prints two-sided mechanically, and it has an adaptor tray for printing straight onto optical discs.
Canon has tweaked it just about imperceptibly; so our test prints rolled out at six.2ppm in color and eleven.1ppm in mono, up from the iP4850’s 6.1ppm and ten.5ppm. In draft mode, which can be extra than sufficient for inside paperwork, we attained 13ppm. A time of 46 seconds to get a top-quality six x 4in picture is excellent, while an A4 print was oddly eight seconds slower than before, at 1min 46secs. However, reproduction excellent is strict as we’ve arrived at count on, with solid, black textual content, lively charts and graphics, and incredibly sharp, detailed and punchy photographs.
Also, Like This!!
Canon PIXMA iP4950
- Printer Type: Premium Inkjet Photo Printer
- Print Speed (up to): 4×6 Color Photo: Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds3Black: Up to 12.5 ipm4Color: Up to 9.3 ipm4
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 512 / Color: 4,096 / Total: 4,608
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi2Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi2
- OS Compatibility: Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to 10.6.x
Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 & Linux 32-64bit.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.