Canon PIXMA iP4920 Driver Download – The PIXMA iP4920 High-quality Inkjet Photograph Printer delivers a real photograph lab high-quality working experience in the home. Print attractive, borderless1 images at your desk nearly eight.5″ x 11″ measurement with a maximum print color resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi2 and five specific ink tanks. Built-in Automobile Duplex Printing enables you to print on each side of the paper immediately and will support minimize paper utilization and cost by around 50%.
The iP4920 also lets you print on your CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Discs. You can even you turn your Hd Film clips into gorgeous photos. Possess a full new sort of pleasurable with all your visuals by incorporating new effects like Fish Eye, Miniature, Toy Digital camera, Soft Concentrate and Blur Background just before you print. Furthermore, printing and quickly correcting your pictures has not been less complicated as a result of Auto Picture Deal with II, that may be located within the EasyPhoto-Print EX software program.
Canon PIXMA iP4920
For an added advantage, the iP4920 can keep fundamental and picture papers with the similar time while you appreciate computer-free picture printing via a PictBridge link. So, you’ll be able to print pics straight from your appropriate digital camera, DV camcorder or camera phone.
You Also Like Canon PIXMA IP4910 Driver Download
PIXMA iP4920 Premium Inkjet Photo Printer
- PIXMA iP4920 Premium Inkjet Photo Printer
- CD/DVD Printing Tray
- Document Kit: Cross Sell Sheet Getting Started Important Information Sheet Head Set Caution Sheet Paper Feed Caution Sheet Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM Warranty Card
- Ink Tanks: PGI-225 Pigment Black CLI-226, (Cyan/Magenta/Yellow/Black)
- Power Cord
- Print Head
Canon PIXMA iP4920 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 & Linux 32-64bit.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA iP4920 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.