Canon MAXIFY MB2755 Printer Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The MAXIFY MB2755 delivers really effective printing with excellent final results. Whether you are printing scanning or copying, everything you’ll have inside a home workplace is simply a handful of clicks absent. The MB2755 is able of printing across numerous cellular equipment.
Canon MAXIFY MB2755
It supports Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint (iOS), Mopria along with the Canon PRINT app, providing your people complete access to the printer it does not matter which device they use. Scanning and printing from popular cloud products and services is made very simple thanks to its assist for this sort of providers as Google Generate, Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote, 1 Drive and Concur. In addition, mobile end users can accessibility the printer with out a Wi-Fi network because of Accessibility Issue.
Canon MAXIFY MB2755 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY MB2755 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon MAXIFY MB2755 Driver Download
This driver and software can be used for the following types of printers