Canon MAXIFY MB2740 Printer Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – MAXIFY MB2740 All-In-One color inkjet for property workplaces. The Canon MAXIFY MB2740 delivers cellular printing and cloud integration, while its 500-sheet paper capability and rapidly 24ipm mono print speed maximize productivity.
- Real productivity: 24 ipm mono, 15.5 ipm colour
- Wi-Fi and LAN connectivity for printing and scanning
- Print from and scan to cloud services
- 1,200-page mono and 900-page colour ink yields
- Large 500-sheet capacity and 50-sheet ADF
Canon MAXIFY MB2740 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY MB2740 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as an administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon MAXIFY MB2740 Driver Download
This driver and software can be used for the following types of printers