Canon MAXIFY MB2710 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The MB2710 Wireless Home Business Office All-In-1 Inkjet printer was created to assist you job intelligently and quickly, with functions like Fast Initial Print1 and Timetable On/Off your organization are able to print out rapidly and spend less. Specifically designed to meet the requirements of home -structured business, the MB2710 provides strong, colorful prints of your own company documents.
Canon MAXIFY MB2710
THE MAXIFY MB2710 is made to get the workhorse your company demands. The MB2710 features a swift very first printout time as fast as 6 seconds1 with quickly print out speeds up to 24 ipm (BAndW)/15.5 ipm (Colour) obtaining the prints you need if you want them. Designed for the big work, it features a huge 500 page papers capacity along with a 20,000 webpage optimum month-to-month duty cycle2.
The efficient MAXIFY printer tanks provide a very high page yield from a single group of XL ink cartridge tanks and also the Dual Resistant Substantial Occurrence (DRHD) inks create laserlight razor-sharp text that may be smudge and highlighter resistant.
Canon MAXIFY MB2710 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY MB2710 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.