Canon MAXIFY MB2760 Printer Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – MAXIFY MB2760 is delivers trustworthiness, efficiency and quality in printing The stylish MAXIFY MB2760 is actually a good addition to any small or household business office. You’ll print, duplicate, scan and fax from your a person deal with easy simplicity. Are you operating a company from your home or maybe printing a lot of documents out of your home examine? Then the MB2760 is the multifunction printer for you.
Canon MAXIFY MB2760
Filled with excellent office environment characteristics that hook up you to your electronic workspace – you may hardly ever be far more geared up to beat and operate endeavor. Speed is what MAXIFY is renowned for as well as the Canon MAXIFY MB2760 provides on this – Having by means of 24 pages for every minutes. For all those of you truly within a hurry it can product or service the primary black and white web site out in approx. six seconds. All the while, offering a mean expense per webpage of 3.six cents for every page on black and white prints
Canon MAXIFY MB2760 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY MB2760 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.