Canon ImageCLASS D1170 Driver Download for OS Windows, Linux and Mac – Canon imageCLASS D1170 Laser Multifunction Printer The imageCLASS D1170 is a small office workhorse (copy,print,scan,fax) delivering copy and print speeds up to 30 ppm. The D1170 includes Universal Sending for easily pushing documents across a network via ifax, FTP, or SMB folders. This unit is also energy efficient only using up to 3W of energy for operation. Compact enough for a small or home office but feature rich to ensure you get the same quality as a commercial machine.
Canon ImageCLASS D1170
Canon ImageCLASS D1170 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon ImageCLASS D1170 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
If you need more information or have any questions About Canon imageCLASS D1170 Driver Download, do not hesitate to contact the administrator Canon Drivers Printer us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org