Canon imageCLASS D1120 Driver Download for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Print, Copy, Scan and Network with the Canon imageCLASS® D1120 Black & White Laser Multifunction Copier.
The imageCLASS D1120 is the base model within the D1100 series. It provides robust copier features such as an abundant paper supply and multifunction capabilities in an easy-to-use, compact package.
- Up to 30 pages-per-minute laser output
- Quick First Print provides first copy time of approximately eight seconds
- Duplex Versatility – two-sided copying and printing
- Efficient energy-saving mode; approximately 3W of energy used
- Up to 50-sheet DADF (Duplex Automatic Document Feeder1)
- 500-sheet cassette and 50-sheet multipurpose tray
Canon imageCLASS D1120 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon imageCLASS D1120 Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon imageClass D1150 Driver Download
If you need more information or have any questions About Canon imageCLASS D1120 Driver Download, do not hesitate to contact the administrator Canon Drivers Printer us via email at email@example.com