Canon Image Class D1120 Printer Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The imageCLASS D1120 would be the foundation design throughout the D1100 collection. It offers strong copier characteristics, for instance, a substantial paper provides and multifunction abilities in an easy-to-use, compact offer.
In today’s workplace environment, retaining your expenditures minimal is vital for a successful enterprise.
The 50-sheet Duplex Automated Document Feeder (DADF) enables you to duplicate or color scan from one or two-sided originals and develop two-sided output easily, chopping your paper usage around 50 percent. The smart Strength Saver Mode decreases your ability usage to approximately a few watts of electricity as well as the products meets Electrical power Star suggestions, supporting you conserve funds on strength costs.
Like this Driver & Software
- Scanner Type: Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical), Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi (interpolated)
- Color Depth: 24-bit
- Max. Document Size: Platen: Up to 8.5 x 14, ADF: Up to 8.5 x 14
- File Format: JPEG, PDF, TIFF, BMP
Canon Image Class D1120 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon Image Class D1120 Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.