Canon PIXMA TS5140 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA TS5140 Cost-effective, connected property All-In-One for easy wi-fi color printing, copying, and scanning from cell equipment.
Easy, economical household printing with smart connectivity Enjoyment, reasonably priced and simple, this small, stylish relatives All-In-One usually takes every one of the trouble away from printing, scanning and copying beautiful images and sharp files in the home with intelligent wireless connectivity towards your gadgets as well as the cloud.
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi 7
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 sec 8
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: RGB each 16 bit / 8 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm
Paper Support / Types
- Plain Paper
- Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N)
- Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101)
- Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201)
- Canon Pro Luster (LU-101)
- Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201)
- Canon “Everyday Use” (GP-501)
- Canon Matte (MP-101)
Canon PIXMA TS5140 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA TS5140 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.