Canon PIXMA TS5140 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA TS5140 Cost-effective, connected property All-In-One for easy wi-fi colour printing, copying, and scanning from cell equipment.
Easy, economical household printing with smart connectivity Enjoyment, reasonably priced and simple, this small, stylish relatives All-In-One usually takes every one of the trouble away from printing, scanning and copying beautiful images and sharing files in the home with intelligent wireless connectivity towards your gadgets as well as the cloud.
Canon PIXMA TS5140 Driver Download
TS5100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows), System Requirements
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32-64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-64bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(32-64bit)
File version: 1.1
File Size: 18 MB
File name: win-ts5100-1_1-n_mcd.exe
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi 7
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 sec 8
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: RGB each 16 bit / 8 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm
Paper Support / Types
- Plain Paper
- Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N)
- Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101)
- Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201)
- Canon Pro Luster (LU-101)
- Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201)
- Canon “Everyday Use” (GP-501)
- Canon Matte (MP-101)
Canon PIXMA TS5140 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, which may differ from the other Versions or Operating systems.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver.
- You must log in as an Administrator.
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialogue box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install.
Canon PIXMA TS5140 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine are not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder and the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button, Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA TS5140 Specifications
Canon TS5140 printer is an all-in-one inkjet printer that lets you print, scan and copy with ease. This versatile machine can also print borderless photos and documents in high-quality colour. The Canon TS5140 printer offers the highest photo resolution for superb photo quality and the highest colour resolution for vibrant images.
The TS5140 has built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, allowing you to print from a variety of mobile devices without needing to connect to a computer. The Canon PIXMA TS5140 is ideal for printing at home or in the office. It helps you save money by using less ink than some other printers. You can even use cheap compatible ink cartridges instead of expensive original ones!