Download and run the IJ Scan Utility on a Windows computer. Quickly scan documents to your Windows computer with the Canon IJ Scan Utility. Learn how to download and launch this software that’s included with your printer drivers.
MP Drivers for Windows
If you have a Mac OS and you need instructions for downloading and running the IJ Scan Utility for Mac.
Steps to download the IJ Scan Utility
Go to the Canon Drivers to follow these steps.
- Enter your Printer/Scanner model in the Enter a model text box. Select your model from the dropdown list, then “Enter”.
- In the Drivers Table, find the MP Drivers for your device, and select Download text.
- Note: The IJ Scan Utility is included in the MP Drivers package.
- Select the Download button to save the file to your computer.
- Once the download is complete, double-click the downloaded file to begin the installation.
- Follow the prompts during installation until complete.
How to Launch the IJ Scan Utility?
- To run, select IJ Scan Utility in the appropriate location.
- Windows 10: From the Start menu, select All Apps > Canon Utilities > IJ Scan Utility. If you do not see this, type IJ Scan Utility in the search bar.
- Windows 8: Select IJ Scan Utility on the Start screen. (If IJ Scan Utility is not displayed on the Start screen, select the Search charm, then search for “IJ Scan Utility.”)
- Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP: From the Start menu, choose All Programs > Canon Utilities > IJ Scan Utility > IJ Scan Utility to start IJ Scan Utility.
If you do not see IJ Scan Utility in the Start menu, it can be found here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\IJ Scan Utility\SCANUTILITY.EXE
Full Support go Here