Canon MX922 Driver & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon MX922 also provides a new high-capacity 250-sheet basic paper cassette so you’re able to target on your own do the job and not functioning outside of paper. This could certainly deliver office efficiency to all-new ranges.
Excellent 9600 x 2400 highest coloration dpi(4) and 5 person ink tanks indicates unbelievable business document printing and effectiveness together with the possibility of a superior yield pigment black ink tank to print a lot more paperwork with no modifying the pigment black ink as generally. The MX922 provides excellent company imaging high-quality and flexible options that will aid in bringing your house company for the up coming stage.
Canon MX922 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon MX922 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon MX922 Driver Download
If you require any more information or have any questions Canon PIXMA MX922, please feel free to contact administrator Drivers Devices us by email at email@example.com