MX490 Scanner Driver Download – Canon PIXMA MX490 Print from additional areas than ever before with all the MX490 thanks to excellent connectivity options and the skill to position the printer more places than previously with it? S 30% reduction in measurement more than other MX styles. With Google Cloud Print2 ™ and AirPrint1 ™, you can print wirelessly from the appropriate smartphone or tablet from just about anyplace all-around the business. It’s loaded with timesaving capabilities, also, including a fully-integrated automatic doc feeder which retains approximately twenty sheets.
Plus, the optional XL ink cartridges necessarily mean you’ll be able to print more time just before having to exchange your cartridges. A further terrific feature of your PIXMA MX490 is My Graphic Garden7 program. My Image Backyard garden puts all of your favored printing features, these as Unique Filters and Full Hd Movie Print13, in a single hassle-free software program application. It helps you organize your shots with calendar view and facial recognition.
Table of Contents
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: 600×1200 dpi (optical), 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated), ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode9, Network Scan, Push Scan, PDF Password Security, Push Scan, Scan to Cloud
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8×5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14
MX490 Scanner Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra 10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If the Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
MX490 Scanner Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MX490 Scanner Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MX490 Series Full Driver & Software Package Windows (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/SP3 (32/64Bit)
|MX490 Series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/SP3 (32/64Bit)|
|MX490 Series MP Drivers ((Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP 32-64bit)|
|MX490 Series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|MX490 Series CUPS Printer Driver (Mac OS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|ICA Driver (Mac OS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|IJ Scan Utility (Mac OS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (Mac 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) Linux 32-64Bit||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) Linux 32-64Bit