Canon PIXMA MG6300 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The PIXMA MG6300 Wireless Inkjet Photograph All-In-One delivers outstanding high quality, versatility, and ease of use. Built-in Wi-Fi®1 technologies allow you to very easily print and scan wirelessly virtually wherever about your home. For any genuine interactive imaging encounter,
Canon’s Smart Touch Procedure as well as a three.5″ touch display helps make procedure quick by providing you with just the buttons you need, only once you need them. The PIXMA MG6300’s ink system functions six shades, such as Gray ink, enhancing contrast, coloration vibrancy and serving to you achieve professional-looking black and white prints.
The MG6300 also options the ChromaLife100+ system2, our advanced know-how that improves the beauty and longevity of printed images by using a mix of Canon dye ink and Canon real photograph papers. Ship shots directly from your camera without the need of a Personal computer with its superior PictBridge WLAN. And with Google Cloud Print3, PIXMA Cloud Link4, Canon Uncomplicated PhotoPrint or Apple AirPrint5 you can print wirelessly from the appropriate smartphone or pill.
Canon PIXMA MG6300 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG6300 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.