Canon PIXMA MG6370 Printer Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG6370 is now out there in beautiful colours White, Gradient Black Brown and Gradient Black Blue showcasing a glossy finish and Intelligent Touch Program that blends aesthetic appeal with engineering and fits in to the modern day households beautifully.
Canon PIXMA MG6370
- All in one: Print/Scan/Copy
- Stylish Gradient Color Body with Glossy Finish Blending Aesthetic Appeal with Technology
- PIXMA Print From Email for sending emails to perform remote printing##
- PIXMA Cloud Link for document and photo print#1
- AirPrint wireless print supported for direct printing of web pages or documents#3 through iOS devices
- Support PictBridge (LAN & Wireless LAN) printing technology for wirless photo printing from Digital Camera
- Intelligent Touch System for quick and easy operation
- 6-color individual ink tank system including gray ink for B&W photo and enrich overall color graduation
- 1pl ink droplet and 9600dpi resolution for professional photo print
- Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n for wireless and Ethernet for network print/scan
- Auto duplex print/copy and disc direct print
- Build-in multi card slot and direct scan PDF/JPEG file to memory card
- Memory Card direct print
- 3.5″ touchscreen LCD
- New My Image Garden software for automatic printing idea suggestion and face detection function for photos management
- Full HD movie print function^
- Auto Photo Fix II function
- Fun filter printing effect including Fish-eye, Miniature, Toy Camera and Soft Focus effect
- ChromaLife 100+ Photo System assures sharp photo color for 300 years
- High speed 4R borderless photo printing done in just 21 sec. (Standard Mode)
Canon PIXMA MG6370 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG6370 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG6370 Driver Download
- MG6370 Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- MG6370 MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- MG6370 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
- MG6370 Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
- MG6370 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
- Canon MG6370 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
- Canon MG6370 Scanner Driver Ver. 19.0.0b (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
- Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.6.1 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
- Canon IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
- MG6370 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
- MG6370 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
- MG6370 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
- MG6370 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)
- Canon ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)