Canon PIXMA MG6310 Driver Download for OS Windows, Mac, OS X and Linux – The new camera wi-fi printer multifunctional PIXMA MG6310 represents an important up grade within the line of PIXMA printers which has a innovative and compact style saves desk house and lets storage practically any where, while presenting buyers an expertise significant good quality with fantastic benefits.
Canon PIXMA MG6310
Canon PIXMA MG6310 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG6310 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG6310 Driver Download
XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Scanner Driver Ver. 19.0.0b (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.6.1 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)
ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)