Canon PIXMA MG3500 Driver Download for OS Linux Mac and Windows – The PIXMA MG3500 Wi-fi Inkjet Image All-In-One provides excellent quality and comfort within a compact package. Built-in Wi-Fi®1 engineering allows you to effortlessly print and scan wirelessly, from nearly anyplace close to your house.
Built-in AirPrint2 compatibility lets you print correct out of your Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod contact wirelessly and with practically no setup! Print stunning, borderless photos in the home as many as 8.5″ x 11″ dimension that has a highest print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi3, let alone the convenience and top quality of Canon Great ink cartridges.
You’ll be able to alter the cartridges and incorporate paper all through the front of the printer thanks to FastFront.
Save time and money using this type of dependable Canon MG3500 wireless inkjet image all-in-one printer. Eradicate the need to make an additional vacation only to print or scan your paperwork. Wirelessly print with ease and comfort from any home in your home.
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n connectivity for cable-free connectivity. USB connectivity is available for printing from non-wireless devices.
- Print at speeds of up to 9.9 pages per minute in black-and-white, 5.7 in color.
- 4800 x 1200 dpi optimized for detailed images.
- Prints borderless photos. You get beautiful full-size prints.
- PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS) allows you to print, scan, change settings and view status information from your mobile device. AirPrint lets you print wirelessly from your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod® touch.
- Hybrid Ink System utilizes pigment black ink. Allows for crisp text and color dye ink for beautiful photos.
- Automatic 2-sided printing saves you time and money.
- Paper tray can hold up to 100 sheets.
Canon PIXMA MG3500 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG3500 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG3500 Driver Download
Drivers and software is also support for the type/model of the printer below
Canon PIXMA MG3500
Canon PIXMA MG3510
Canon PIXMA MG3520
Canon PIXMA MG3522
Canon PIXMA MG3530
Canon PIXMA MG3540
Canon PIXMA MG3550
Canon PIXMA MG3560
Canon PIXMA MG3570
Canon PIXMA MG3580
Canon PIXMA MG3590