Canon PIXMA MG3522 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon PIXMA MG3522 Wireless Inkjet Image All-in-One Printer (Print, Copy, Scan).
The PIXMA MG3522 Wireless Inkjet Image All-in-One puts superb print high quality and great ease in a single compact package deal. Its hybrid ink technique combines dye ink for vivid colors and black pigment ink for crisp, sharp text.
Print great, borderless pictures in the home with a maximum print shade resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi employing Fantastic print head know-how. What’s additional, Automobile Duplex Printing will allow you to write on either side of your paper quickly and can aid lower paper usage by as much as 50 %.
The PIXMA MG3522 features AirPrint that allows you to print straight from your Apple Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly, while built-in WiFi know-how will enable you to print and scan wirelessly from virtually everywhere all around your property.
The MG3520 series also provides Automobile Ability On, a hassle-free characteristic that mechanically powers up the printer every time you deliver a photo or doc being printed. Total Hd Motion picture Print turns your preferred Hd film clips into exotic prints! Canon PIXMA MG3522 Wi-fi Inkjet Image All-in-One Printer.
Canon PIXMA MG3522 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG3522 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.