Canon PIXMA MG3522 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon PIXMA MG3522 Wireless Inkjet Image All-in-One Printer (Print, Copy, Scan). The PIXMA MG3522 Wireless Inkjet Image All-in-One puts superb print high quality and memorable ease in a single compact package deal. Its hybrid ink technique combines dye ink for vivid colours and black pigment ink for crisp, sharp text.
Canon PIXMA MG3522
Print magnificent, borderless pictures in the home with a utmost print shade resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi employing Fantastic print head know-how. What’s additional, Automobile Duplex Printing will allow you to quickly print on either side of your paper and can aid lower paper usage by as much as 50 %.
The PIXMA MG3522 features AirPrint that allows you to definitely print straight from your Apple apple iphone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly, whilst built-in WiFi know-how will allow you to definitely print and scan wirelessly from virtually everywhere all around your property. The MG3520 series also provides Automobile Ability On, a hassle-free characteristic that mechanically powers up the printer everytime you deliver a photo or doc being printed. Total Hd Motion picture Print turns your preferred Hd film clips into wonderful prints! Canon PIXMA MG3522 Wi-fi Inkjet Image All-in-One Printer.
Canon PIXMA MG3522 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG3522 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.