Wireless All-In-One Color Printer with Copier and Scanner
Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA MG3540 Inkjet picture Printers Canon PIXMA MG3540 stylish, compact Wi-Fi All-In-One with simple mobile printing, stylish and compact All-In-One with Wi-Fi for sharing and the usage of from anywhere at dwelling.
With fast, high-quality print, replica and scan it also helps Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint.
This printer additionally provides quite a lot of services to print with no need to connect the printer cable (wireless) connectivity via Wi-Fi. Also, the Pixma MG 3540 additionally offers straightforward printing from cell units with beef up for Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint.
- Compact and stylish Wi-Fi All-In-One: print, copy and scan at home
- Print and scan using smartphone or tablet with PIXMA Printing Solutions app
- Google Cloud Print and Apple Air Print support
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Superior-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver & Software Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MG3500 series MP Drivers – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG3500 series XPS Printer Driver -(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64 )|
|MG3500 series Full Driver & Software Package – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG3500 series Full Driver & Software Package – (MacOS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|IJ Scan Utility (Mac OS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8)|
|Canon IJ Network Tool – (Mac OS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|MG3500 series CUPS Printer Driver (MacOS X 10.6)|
|MG3500 series CUPS Printer Driver (Mac OS)|
|ICA Driver (Mac OS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|