Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA MG3540 Inkjet picture Printers Canon PIXMA MG3540 stylish, compact Wi-Fi All-In-One with simple mobile printing, stylish and compact All-In-One with Wi-Fi for sharing and the usage of from anywhere at dwelling.
With fast, high quality print, replica and scan it also helps Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint.
This printer additionally provides quite a lot of services to print with no need to connect the printer cable (wireless) connectivity via Wi-Fi. in addition, the Pixma MG 3540 additionally offers straightforward printing from cell units with beef up for Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint.
- Compact and stylish Wi-Fi All-In-One: print, copy and scan at home
- Print and scan using smartphone or tablet with PIXMA Printing Solutions app
- Google Cloud Print and Apple Air Print support
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Superior-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.