Canon PIXMA IX7000 Printer Driver Download – The Canon iX7000 uses Canon’s new Lucia pigment-based inks, in lieu of the dye-based colors employed by most inkjets. The inks are created for optimum sharpness and durability on basic paper, even so the iX7000 are not able to contend using the most effective inkjets for photo print excellent.
Colours lacked vibrancy and ink droplets were visible in light-weight gray parts of images. The complete of pics was just a little odd, also, with reflections taking on the bronze tint. On the other hand, they were being better than the HP’s pictures, which endured from washed-out shadows.
The iX7000 is a lot more costly than HP’s Officejet 7000, but its three paper inputs, duplexing facility, outstanding construct top quality and better-looking photographs make sure that it would not look overpriced. In general, the HP amazed us extra with its lightning speedy prints and very low working prices, however, if you will need the extra attributes then this printer may be the more sensible choice.
Printer Type : Inkjet Business Printer
- Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Large Format Printing, PgR Technology, Borderless Printing2, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Three Paper Paths (front, rear, cassette), Six Individual Ink Tanks
Canon PIXMA IX7000 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.2/ 10.3 / 10.4 / 10.5 / 10.6
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA IX7000 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.