Canon PIXMA IX6540 Drivers Download Software for Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon PIXMA iX6540 Compact and trendy A3+ printer for pictures and documents This ultra compact and stylish printer delivers excellent top quality prints of photographs and paperwork up to A3+ format. Showcasing a raft of artistic amenities, it is perfect for the property or small place of work.
Canon PIXMA IX6540 Drivers
Canon PIXMA iX6540
Inkjet Photo Printers
- Ultra compact and stylish A3+ printer
- Up to 9600 dpi print resolution with min. 1pl ink droplets
- 5 Single Ink Tanks
- ISO ESAT 11.3 ipm mono / 8.8 ipm colour
- 10×15 cm borderless photo in approx. 36 sec
- Access to professional “Solution Templates”
Canon PIXMA IX6540 Drivers System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA IX6540 Drivers Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA IX6540 Drivers Download (series ix6500)