Canon PIXMA IX6540 Drivers Download Software for Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon PIXMA iX6540 Compact and stylish A3+ printer for pictures and documents This ultra compact and stylish printer delivers excellent top quality prints of photographs and paperwork up to A3+ format. Showcasing a raft of artistic amenities, it is perfect for the property or small place of work.
Canon PIXMA iX6540 Inkjet Photo Printers
- Ultra compact and stylish A3+ printer
- Up to 9600 dpi print resolution with min. 1pl ink droplets
- 5 Single Ink Tanks
- ISO ESAT 11.3 ipm mono / 8.8 ipm color
- 10×15 cm borderless photo in approx. 36 sec
- Access to professional “Solution Templates.”
imageCLASS LBP6670dn Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13 / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
imageCLASS LBP6670dn Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA IX6540 Drivers Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|iX-6540 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|iX-6540 Printer Driver Ver. 2.56c (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|iX-6540 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac) – macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7|
|iX-6540 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Linux IJ printer driver source file|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.5.2 (Windows)|
Canon PIXMA IX6540 Drivers Download (series ix6500)