Canon PIXMA IX6510 Printer Drivers & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – This Canon iX6510 is Printing eye-catching in its physical appearance and presents the highest quality on the printing outcome. Similar to the sort of Canon PIXMA iX6820, this Canon iX6510 gives the look of your compact layout and likewise sturdy accent appearance that can strengthen this printer’s sturdiness appeared.
Also, the looks which have a compact white shade design for this printer offers the feeling of magnificence device style. Together with the multifunction form of this printer, you will not have any explanations to refuse this printer to be put on your operating desk.
There are some additional technologies capabilities in Canon iX 6510 which often can make this printer is much more acceptable to get obtained. The Fine technological know-how will allow you to have high-quality brings about printing doc. The ISO ESAT know-how makes you have the opportunity receiving the rapid pace in printing your document. Pixma IX type is a Series of Canon IX6500
Canon PIXMA IX6510
- Printer Type: Inkjet Printer
- Features: Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless4, Document Printing, Photo Printing
- Print Speed (up to):4×6 Color Photo: Borderless Photo: Approx. 36 seconds6Black: ESAT: Approx. 11.3 ipm7Color: ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm7
- Number of Nozzles :Color: 4,096Black: 512Total: 4,608
- Print Resolution (Up to) :Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi1Black: 600 x 600 dpi
- Standard Interfaces: Hi-Speed USB
- Ink Droplet Size :Picoliter Size: 1,2 and 5
- Paper Sizes :4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, 11 x 17, 13 x 19, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo
- paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets
- Physical Dimensions:11.8(L) x 21.7(W) x 6.3(H)
- Weight: 16.7 lbs.
- Warranty: Toll-free technical phone support plus 1- year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.
Software Included :
- Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM
- iX6520 Printer Driver
- Easy-PhotoPrint EX
- Easy-WebPrint EX
- Solution Menu
Canon PIXMA IX6510 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13 / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA IX6510 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.