Canon PIXMA IX6500 Printer Drivers & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon Pixma iX6500 Inkjet Printer (4895B002) supports numerous sorts of media from 4″x6″ to 13″x19″.Print remarkable 4″ x 6″ borderless photos in approx. 37seconds.
Compact and trendy structure matches in almost any business office environment. Produce posters and small business paperwork very easily with the new Answers Templates over the unique web-site.
Canon PIXMA IX6500
The PIXMA iX6500 Inkjet Company Printer will seamlessly become a member of one’s workplace crew. With excellent 9600 x 2400 most color dpi1, you are able to confidently and easily print marketing components which can be a mix of text and graphics, massive accounting spreadsheets or lawful contracts all with crisp textual content.
The iX6500 is also fantastic for graphic designers printing posters, notion art, sketches and storyboards all with fantastic shade and graphic detail. You will also be in a position incorporate on your enterprise printing abilities with no cost, distinctive downloadable templates including brochures, posters and ads.
The brand new Complete High definition Film Print turns your preferred Hd film clips captured using your appropriate Canon EOS Electronic SLR or PowerShot cameras.
Canon PIXMA IX6500 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA IX6500 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.