Canon MAXIFY MB5340 Printer Drivers & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The Canon MAXIFY MB5340 Strong All-In-One for the most demanding smaller office environments. Attributes rapidly 2-sided printing and scanning, 500-sheet paper capability, usage controls furthermore smartphone and cloud connectivity.
Canon MAXIFY MB5340
With MAXIFY Cloud Connection you’ll be able to print from preferred cloud services like Evernote, Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Generate immediately in the printer monitor or from the smartphone utilizing the MAXIFY Printing Solutions app. Scan to electronic mail, Scan to the cloud, Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print features are supported.
- Productive All-In-One for a busy small office with print, copy, scan and fax functions
- No waiting for documents with Quick First Print plus 15 color pages/min and 23 mono pages/min
- Wi-Fi plus Ethernet connection: print from and scan to PCs, smartphones, tablets and cloud services
- Integrated 50-sheet single pass 2-sided ADF and two 250-sheet paper cassettes
- Print up to 2,500 mono and 1,500 color pages with individually replaceable XL ink tanks
Canon MAXIFY MB5340 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY MB5340 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.