Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Driver & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The new Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Wireless Small Office All-In-One Printing Device with Mobile and Pc tablet Printing, and Yahoo and google and AirPrint Cloud Print Perfect, Black the MB5320 capabilities a brief initial print-out time of six seconds and speedily print rates of speed of 23 BAndW/15 colour ipm getting the prints you require, when you want them.
The MAXIFY MB5320 is elegantly economical. Designed to support your small business help you save time and cash and enrich productivity, it features a fast 1st printout time and rapidly multi-page copying due to single-pass duplex scanning. It tends to make the fast function of double-sided work opportunities by at the same time scanning each side of two-sided paperwork.
Canon MAXIFY MB5320
Single-complete duplex checking all at once tests either side of the two-sided papers, permitting quickly multi-site copying and checking. The MB5320 is made for big tasks with a 500 sheet paper dish capacity and XL ink tanks produce webpage brings of 2500 B&W/1500 coloration prints which are smudge-proof and highlighter resilient. With the Canon Print App, it’s easy to share and print information directly from your compatible tablet or smartphone via select popular Cloud services like Flickr®, Facebook®, Twitter®, Microsoft® Drive™, Dropbox® and more.
- Productive All-In-One for a busy small office with print, copy, scan and fax functions
- No waiting for documents with Quick First Print plus 15 color pages/min and 23 mono pages/min
- Wi-Fi plus Ethernet connection: print from and scan to PCs, smartphones, tablets and cloud services
- Integrated 50-sheet single pass 2-sided ADF and two 250-sheet paper cassettes
- Print up to 2,500 mono and 1,500 color pages with individually replaceable XL ink tanks
Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.