SenSys LBP252dw Driver Download – Canon i-SenSys LBP252dw This compact and reliable A4 B&W laser printer boasts Adobe® PostScript™ support for fast, high-quality results, plus a great choice of cloud and connectivity options for today’s mobile devices.
- Print speed: Single sided: Up to 33 ppm (A4), Double sided: Up to 16.8 ipm (A4)
- Printing method: Monochrome laser beam printing
- Print quality: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Warm-up time: Approx. 16 seconds or less from power on
- Compact, reliable A4 B&W laser printer for small workgroups and businesses
- Rapid, high quality 33 ppm printing helps keep your teams productive
- Ideal for frequent print tasks like forms, invoices, receipts and delivery notes
- Adobe® PostScript™ support for easy network integration
- Consistent reliability and quality via Canon All-in-One replacement cartridges
- Free Canon app to work on the go with your Apple and Android devices
- Protect confidential documents via PIN code even when printing remotely
- Powerful connectivity including Apple AirPrint™ and Google Cloud Print
- Energy saving features like Auto Shutdown help keep your business sustainable
- Easy to monitor and update remotely via a web browser
SenSys LBP252dw Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
SenSys LBP252d Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.