MX492 Scanner Driver Download – The PIXMA MX492 Black Print from a lot more places than previously using the MX492 owing to outstanding connectivity options and also the ability to position the printer far more areas than ever before with its 30% reduction in size about former MX versions.
MX492 Scanner Driver
Another great feature of the PIXMA MX492 is My Image Garden software. My Image Garden puts all your favorite printing features, such as Special Filters and Full HD Movie Print, in one convenient software application. It helps you organize your photos with calendar view and facial recognition.
- Brand: Canon
- Type: All-in-One
- Ink type: Inkjet
- Color output: Color
- Fitur: Wireless, With Scanner
- Print speed (mono): 15 ppm (mono)
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: 600 x 1200 dpi (Optical), 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated), ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode9, Network Scan, Push Scan, PDF Password Security, Push Scan, Send to Cloud
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8×5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14
MX492 Scanner Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
MX492 Scanner Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
MX492 Scanner Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MX492 MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|IJ Scan Utility (Mac OS Sierra v10.12/OS X v10.11/OS X v10.10/OS X v10.9/OS X v10.8.5)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
Get Complete Drivers & Software Canon Pixma MX490 Series