ImageCLASS MF4350d Driver Printer Download for OS Linux, Mac, and Windows – The MF4350D device prints sharp monochrome text with resolution up to 1200 x 600 dpi for impressive clarity. Through the use of the platen glass or the automatic document feeder (ADF), color scans are captured in 24-bit color at an interpolated resolution of up to 9600 dpi.
The MF4350D also transmits documents seamlessly and quickly with Super G3 Fax, reaching speeds of approximately 33.6 Kbps. Additionally, it features eight one-touch speed dial numbers, 100 coded speed dial numbers, 256-page memory capacity, PC Faxing, and two-sided duplex output to provide a robust fax solution in a compact desktop design.
- Monochrome Laser
Print Speed (up to)
- Black:Up to 23 ppm (letter)
Print Resolution (Up to)
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi; 1200 x 600 dpi quality
Toner Compatibility (for Laser MFP)
- Canon Cartridge 104 (Yield: 2,000 pages*)
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 7,500 pages
- *yield is based on 5% coverage document
- 17 to 34 lb. (cassette)
- 17 to 43 lb. (multipurpose tray
ImageCLASS MF4350d Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
ImageCLASS MF4350d Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.