Canon imageCLASS MF247dw Wireless, Multifunction, Duplex Laser Printer
Canon imageCLASS MF247dw Driver Download – The imageCLASS MF247dw supports host-based UFR II LT and PCL 5e/6 languages to offer printing flexibility. You can also deliver scanned paperwork and forward acquired faxes through electronic mail or file server.
With ID Card Duplicate, you can quickly produce copies of identification playing cards or other compact files on the one web page. Along with the front-loading 250-sheet paper cassette, 35-sheet automated doc feeder, and 1-sheet multipurpose tray, your paper dealing with requirements are covered6.
The imageCLASS MF247dw uses roughly 2 watts of electricity in wi-fi, Vitality Saver Manner, supporting you help you save dollars on strength charges. The single Cartridge Process brings together the toner and drum into 1 unit, making the alternative of cartridges straightforward. This machine works by using Canon Real Toner, Cartridge 137.
Canon imageCLASS MF247dw laser printer presents high-quality output, feature-rich capabilities, and dependability that is ideal for any modest office or property business atmosphere. The imageCLASS MF247dw has print, scan, copy and fax capabilities so that you can achieve all required responsibilities with only one device. With quite a few quick to employ characteristics and numerous mobile alternatives, your each day workflow is going to be a breeze.
The imageCLASS MF247dw is equipped with a variety of easy to use mobile capabilities for printing on-the-go using your compatible mobile device, such as Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service and Google Cloud Print. You can also scan hardcopy originals using the Canon PRINT Business app.
- Scan Type: Colour Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Colour Depth: 24-bit
- Scan Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical),
- Scan Size: Platen: Up to Letter, Feeder: Up to Legal
- Duplex Scan: No
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA, ICA
imageCLASS MF247dw Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
imageCLASS MF247dw Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.