Canon MF4800 Driver for Windows 10
Canon imageCLASS MF4800dw Black and White laser Regardless of whether you have to print, copy, scan or fax the Canon MF4800 Driver does it all! Substantial good quality, versatility and relieve of use make the imageCLASS MF4800dw the best choice for your private home or small workplace. The MF4800dw provides superior new functions to add ease for your perform working days, such as the tiltable management panel, Peaceful Mode11 and natural alternative keys. With wireless capabilities, velocity and all mode duplex your property or a small place of work won’t ever skip a defeat.
The silent mode11 aspect is excellent for property end users or any office environment seeking to decrease sound – by using a single touch of the button you could lessen the operational noise enabling you to delight in some peace. Together with the tiltable regulate panel you’re going to be capable of viewing the manage panel from various angles, that makes navigation a breeze. Straightforward answer keys are created so that you can enjoy easy scanning and eco-friendly copying possibilities.
- Scan Type: Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Color Depth:24-bit
- Scan Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical), 9600 x 9600 (interpolated)
- Scan Size: Platen: Up to Letter, ADF: 5.5 x 5 to Legal
- Duplex Scan: Yes
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA
- Output File Formats: Hi-Compression PDF (Windows only), Searchable PDF (Windows only), PDF, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG6
- Scan Features:Rotate Image
- Pull Scan: USB and Network
- Push Scan (Scan to pC): USB and Network
Canon MF4800 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MF4800 Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon ImageCLASS MF4800 Driver Download
Incoming search terms:
- canonMf216n driver