imageCLASS LBP6300dn Driver Download for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon LBP6300dn came incredibly immediately through the vendor. All the things went photo best right until I’d a mistaken concept in setting up the motive force on my HP running XP.
I’m not confident precisely what was erroneous, but I’d no forewarning that my XP may very well be incompatible. I did coax it to print a few internet pages, but I’d quite a few fights
- Printing Method: Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed (up to): Black:Up to 30 ppm (letter)1
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi (2400 x 600 dpi quality)
- Toner Compatibility (for Laser MFP): Canon Cartridge 119, CRG Yield* (2,100), Canon Cartridge 119 II Hi-
- Capacity, CRG Yield* (6,400), *Yield based on ISO/IEC Standard
- Buffer/Ram: 16 MB
- Paper Sizes: Plain Paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Label, Index Card, Envelope, Postcard
imageCLASS LBP6300dn Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
imageCLASS LBP6300dn Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.