imageCLASS LBP6030w Driver Download – The Canon imageCLASS LBP6030w is often a wireless1, black and white laser printer that may be a great fit for private printing as well as small office and residential office printing.
The LBP6030w is easy to work with and has a space-saving compact design that may fit appropriate with a desktop. With quick very first print speeds of a lot less than 8 seconds2 the print will likely be at your fingertips quick with small ready time.
On top of that, the LBP6030w boasts print speeds of around 19 pages per minute3 for various page output. To avoid wasting on energy fees and lessen power usage, the LBP6030w makes use of approximately one.6 watts when in Energy Saver Mode.
Connectivity and Software Specifications
- Standard Interface(s): USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 802.11 b/g/n Wireless1
- Mobile Functions: Canon Mobile Printing
- Embedded Web Server (Remote UI): Yes
- Web Browser Support for Remote UI: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher
- Print from virtually anywhere with wireless connectivity
- Print from your iOS or Android device with the free Canon Mobile Printing app
- Print documents at a blazing fast 19 pages per minute
- First print is out in less than 8 seconds
- Seamless, easy to use functionality
- Space saving, compact design will fit right on a desktop
- GENUINE Toner is developed to deliver outstanding results page after page
imageCLASS LBP6030w Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
imageCLASS LBP6030w Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.