ImageCLASS D1320 Driver Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon imageCLASS D1320 Laser Multifunction Copier The imageCLASS D1320 is an element of your new D1300 collection, intended using a legal measurement glass platen with the modest to medium sized company person. It provides substantial and expandable paper handling with copy and print speeds of 35 cpm/ppm.
ImageCLASS D1320 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
ImageCLASS D1320 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon ImageCLASS D1320 Driver Download
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.188.8.131.52.mf17
[Windows 32bit] imageCLASS D1320 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear)
[Windows 32bit] imageCLASS D1370/D1350/D1320 MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear)
[Windows 64bit] imageCLASS D1320 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear)
[Windows 64bit] imageCLASS D1370/D1350/D1320 MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear)
MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.5.1 [Intel : Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11]
Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.8.1 [Intel : Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11]
ScanGear V2.5.0 for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 [Intel]
UFR II Printer Driver for Linux Version 3.00