Canon SELPHY CP910 Printer Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The SELPHY CP910 photo printer fits properly anywhere in your house, and it’s portable sufficient to take to get-togethers and spouse and children events SELPHY CP910 The small image printer for lab-quality prints wherever. With Wi-Fi and AirPrint™ assist, it is ideal for wirelessly printing from smartphones and digital cameras.
For quick prints just connect your PictBridge-compatible camera directly to the printer. You can also print from a range of memory cards or USB flash drives for greater flexibility.
- Ultra-portable photo printer that’s perfect for printing anywhere
- Wi-Fi with AirPrint™ support for easy printing from smartphones and compatible cameras
- Produce memories that will last with vibrant, durable lab-quality prints
- Conveniently print photos with a glossy or semi-gloss finish without changing photo paper
- Simple, straightforward on-screen guidance makes printing easy for all the family
- Great flexibility with direct printing from memory cards and USB sticks
- Enjoy peace of mind with defined cost per print
- Large tilting LCD for easy operation and convenient viewing
- Extensive ID photo functions with Face Frame Guide and a wide range of accepted sizes
- Auto Image Optimize intelligently corrects images for superb results
Canon SELPHY CP910 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If the Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon SELPHY CP910 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.