- Posted by:
- Posted on:
SELPHY CP SeriesSELPHY CP Series
Canon SELPHY CP530 Printer Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac – The Canon Printer SELPHY CP530 is Simple and easy to transfer thermal photograph printer with print resolution of: three hundred x three hundred dpi, Proportions Paper: Postcard sizing, L dimensions, Card measurement, Vast measurement, the paper printed exhaust procedure inside a distinctive tray, direct print while using the contact of the button eapo cameras having a technique direct print.
Canon SELPHY CP530
Uncomplicated and simple to transfer thermal image printer with print resolution of: 300 x 300 dpi, dimensions paper: Postcard dimension, L sizing, Card dimension, Huge dimension, the paper printed exhaust program in the specific tray, immediate print at the touch of the button eapo cameras which have immediate site print system
The Selphy is kind of capable of printing from graphics data files on your own Laptop and Canon’s ZoomBrowser software package gives photograph management features, nevertheless it does not normally uncover every one of the folders on your drives, allow alone the many pictures in them.
Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.