Canon SELPHY CP790 Printer Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows and Mac – The Canon SELPHY CP790 Compact Photograph Printer is actually a compact and moveable dye-sublimation printer that’s simple to operate, just insert a single ink ribbon cassette along with a pack of paper, therefore you improve paper in the similar time the ink cassette is depleted. Shots are water-resistant and last up to 100 several years, below best display/storage situations. It generates a postcard-sized coloration print in underneath a moment!
Canon SELPHY CP790
Canon SELPHY CP790 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon SELPHY CP790 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.