Canon PIXMA MP628 Driver Download for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon PIXMA MP628 help Wi-Fi 802.11b/g wi-fi community that enable much more than 1 laptop or computer share print and scan function. PIXMA MP628 built-in Easy-Scroll Wheel – a groundbreaking consumer interface developed by Canon to produce the varied functions of AIO printers simple and enjoyable for any person to implement.
Gliding a finger across the wheel can freely manage all features. The PIXMA MP628 is certainly your all-in-one option at your home as well as in little workplace.
- – ChromaLife 100+ – Printed photo up to 300-year album life
- – Auto Photo Fix – Optimize photo automatically
- – All-In-One function: Print / Scan / Copy
- – Built-In WiFi 802.11b/g and Ethernet connection for network print/scan
- – 1pl and 9,600 x 2,400 dpi professional print resolution
- – 5-Color Individual ink tank system
- – 2,400 x 4,800 dpi optical resolution CIS scanner
- – Multi card slot with direct scan to memory card/USB drive function
- – 2.5″ color LCD
- – Quick Start mode
- – 2-Way paper feeding (Front and Rear paper feeder)
- – 4R borderless photo printing only need approx. 41 sec.; (Standard Mode)
- – A4 photo printing (8″ x 10″) only need approx. 90 sec. (Standard Mode)
Canon PIXMA MP628 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MP628 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.