Canon PIXMA MG5520 Driver Printer Download for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon PIXMA Color Printer MG5520 is an advanced Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer with a smart design delivering a combination of high performance and real convenience. Print beautiful, borderless photos up to 8.5″ x 11″ and crisp documents with remarkable quality.
The MG5520 offers 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi with 2pl technology, five individual ink tanks, and the ChromaLife100+ system. If a color runs out, you only replace the ink tank you need. Plus, the Snap Edge feature allows for quick access to the ink tanks for easy replacement. With a 2.5″ LCD screen, the MG5520 lets you preview your images before you print, and correct your photos with Auto Photo Fix II.
- Five Individual Ink Tank System: This high-performance 5-color ink system consists of four dye-based inks for professional looking photos. A pigment-based black ink produces exceptionally crisp text. Plus, you only replace the color ink tank that runs out.
- Print Documents and Web Pages Fast Print documents and web pages with fast speeds of approx. 12.2 images per minute (ipm) for black and approx. 8.7 images per minute (ipm) for color.10
- Borderless Photos Fast: Print a beautiful, borderless 4″ x 6″ photo in approximately 44 seconds.2,11
- Scanning Resolution: Scan originals at a maximum optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi.12
- Hybrid Ink System: Combines dye ink for vivid colors and black pigment ink for sharp text.
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13 /MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Driver Download
If you need more information or have any questions About Canon PIXMA MG5520 Driver Download, do not hesitate to contact the administrator Canon Drivers Printer us via email at email@example.com
Incoming search terms:
- canon pixma mg5520 driver download