Canon PIXMA MG5500 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The Canon MG5500 Evaluation This MG5500 MFD features print, scan and copy facilities, and follows a great deal in Canon’s trendy Pixma range, with its curved edges and reduced 148mm design and style chopping determine.
Not fairly so satisfying could be the extended output tray that stretches out instead more than we’d preferably like. The managing method is simplistic, and these Pixmas have nonetheless to totally embrace touch sensitivity. Alternatively, you navigate working with 3 find buttons put underneath the related on-screen alternatives, with all the occasional need to have to maneuver across into an independent directional pad.
Canon PIXMA MG5500
It truly is the necessity to alternate amongst the central three-button method and the directional pad that could make negotiating the MG5550’s a lot of choices a little less intuitive than it ought to generally be. The process will work reasonably perfectly generally, but we do believe Canon could do away with a lot of the buttons for your far better experience over-all. The two.5in screen is adequate if barely the most important we’ve seen
Canon PIXMA MG5500 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG5500 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.