Canon PIXMA iX6850 Driver Download – PIXMA iX6850 This substantial efficiency A3+ business printer provides Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity, as well as printing from cellular devices. five solitary inks effectively supply exceptional quality enterprise paperwork and photos. This Driver support OS Compatibility Windows 10, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac Os X, and Linux.
Canon PIXMA iX6850
- High-performance, ultra compact A3+ business printer
- Easy sharing with wireless and Ethernet connectivity
- Superb quality prints and no waste with individually replaceable 5 single inks system
- Superfast document printing: A4 ISO ESAT 14.5 ipm mono/10.4 ipm colour
Canon PIXMA iX6850 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit)
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)
- Windows 8.1(64bit)
- Windows 8(32bit)
- Windows 8(64bit)
- Windows 7(32bit)
- Windows 7(64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit)
- Windows Vista(64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Mac OS X 10.7
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Brother Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA iX6850 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.