Canon PIXMA G3400 Driver Download For OS Mac, Linux and Windows – The PIXMA G3400 is ideal for use in just residence, home workplace and smaller small business environments, whether you are printing documents or photos.
Our multi-function system arrives with unrivalled webpage yields of Colour: 7,000 web pages. Black: six,000 pages*, indicating you’ll be able to love important discounts with minimal printing fees.
Canon PIXMA G3400
Easily print from any where, given that the PIXMA G3400 is Wi-Fi enabled, enabling you to print wirelessly from your Pc, and wise devices by way of our ‘Canon PRINT app’. So that you don’t must install new software to have your printing underway.
- A wireless multi-function high yield document and photo printer
- Colour: 7,000 pages. Black: 6,000 pages*
- Wi-Fi printing from smart devices with Canon’s PRINT app and PIXMA Cloud Link.
- 4×6” borderless photos in approx. 60 secs
- High volume cost effective printing.
Canon PIXMA G3400 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA G3400 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.