Canon MX922 Scanner Driver Download – Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier, and Fax Deliver exceptional high quality and many wireless abilities to the household business office together with the PIXMA MX922. This printer has built-in WiFi(one) for printing and scanning nearly wherever in your home. What’s more, it consists of AirPrint(two), which lets you wirelessly print out of your iPad, iPhone or iPod contact equipment.
A built-in 35-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder and Dual Perform Panel are only many of the features that can enable you to multi-task conveniently. The MX922 also has a new high-capacity 250-sheet simple paper cassette to focus on your operate instead of operating out of paper. This will provide office efficiency with all-new amounts.
Scan to a Windows Computer – Canon MX922
- Make sure your printer is turned on, and press the SCAN button.
- Choose the connected computer where your scanned images will be saved.
- If a USB cable connects your only connected computer, you should see the scan standby screen and can proceed to step 3.
figure: LCD showing ready to scan
- To choose the destination computer, use the LEFT RIGHT arrow buttons to select PC. Press OK.
- LCD screen showing scan files destinations
- Use the UP-DOWN arrow buttons to select the computer ready to save your scanned images, then press OK.
screenshot of operation panel displaying a list of connected PCs
- Use the LEFT RIGHT arrow buttons to select the document type to apply relevant settings as specified in Scan settings.
- Note that you can select Auto scan when you’re saving to a USB-connected computer. With Auto scan, the printer automatically detects the type of the originals and adjusts the scan settings to optimal size, resolution, and data format. If the scanning result with the Auto scan is not satisfactory, select Document or Photo.
- Press the right Function button if you want to adjust scan settings, such as the scan size, resolution, or data format. Use the arrow buttons to select the setting item or the LEFT RIGHT arrow buttons to specify the setting, then press OK.
- Load the original document or photo on the scanning surface (platen glass) or in the automatic document feeder (ADF).
- Press the Color button for color scanning, or the Black button for black & white scanning. The printer will start scanning.
- Note: if your original is loaded on the scanning surface (not the automatic feeder), and you’ve selected PDF or
- Compact PDF format, the printer will scan the original then show a confirmation screen asking if you want to load another original to scan. You can choose to load another original page or press the left Function button when you are done.
- When the scan is complete, the scanned image(s) file will be saved to your computer.
- Don’t forget to remove the original from the platen glass scanning surface or the document output slot.
Canon MX922 Scanner Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MX922 Scanner Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon MX922 Scanner Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MX920 series MP Drivers (Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP)(32-64 bit)|
|MX920 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/vista)(32-64 bit)|
|MX920 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP)(32-64 bit)|
|My Image Garden (Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP)(32-64 bit)|
|My Printer (Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP)(32-64 bit)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP)(32-64 bit)|
|Quick Menu (Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP)(32-64 bit)|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP)(32-64 bit)|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP)(32-64 bit)|
|MX920 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|MX920 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)|
|Linux Scanner Driver|
|Linux Printer Driver|
Get Complet Driver Canon Pixma MX922