Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0a (Mac) Download – IJ Network Tool Useful resource product is often a utility that allows you to without a doubt display screen and modifies the area people choices inside the merchandise. It may be established during the bash the machines is prepared.
Inside the function, it is best to decide to make use of the machine via LAN, ensure that you may have the mandatory equipment for this type of connection, these as cable or LAN accessibility area.
Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0a
- To change the printer‘s network settings using the IJ Network Tool, it must be connected via a LAN.
- If No Driver is displayed for the name, associate the port with the printer.
When Printer Driver Is Not Associated with Port
- If Not Found is displayed for the status, check the followings:
- The wireless router is turned on.
- When using wired LAN, the LAN cable is connected correctly.
- If the printer on a network is not detected, make sure the printer is turned on and click Update. It may take several minutes to recognize printers. If the printer is not yet identified, connect the machine and the computer with a USB cable and click Update.
- If the printer is being used by another computer, a screen is displayed informing you of this condition.
This application software allows you to configure the network settings of your selected model.
Release date: 19 September 2017
macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
The supported OS conforms to the system requirements of the product.
- From the Ver.4.5.0, OS X v10.5.8/10.6.8 will not be supported.
- Execute the following file to launch Network Tool:
- /Applications/Canon Utilities/IJ Network Tool/Canon IJ Network Tool.app
macOS High Sierra (10.13) has been added as a supported OS.
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Download the file. For the location where the data is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the scaled Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0a (Mac) Download
- File version: 4.7.0a
- File Size: 5.6 MB
- Filename: mnt_-mac-4_7_0-ea21_3.dmg