Canon MX530 Series Printer Drivers Download – PIXMA MX530 Wireless Printing Manufactured Uncomplicated. Printing hasn’t been additional effortless while using the PIXMA MX530 Wireless Business office All-In-One Printer. Great for mobile printing, its several convenient features contain the Canon PRINT application, two which lets you print or scan shots and paperwork from your appropriate cellular device.
And with Canon PRINT Cloud printing functionality you could print straight from choose well-known on the net Cloud services, like Facebook®, Twitter®, and Dropbox™, using your mobile gadget using the free Canon PRINT app. Further capabilities incorporate Auto Duplex printing, which allows you to mechanically print on each side on the paper and may support reduce paper utilization and value by around 50%. As well as, an automatic doc feeder holds up to thirty sheets, making it much easier to copy, scan or fax many website page files.
Canon MX530 Series Printer Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MX530 Series Printer Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon MX530 Series Printer Drivers Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MX530 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX530 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 (x64)/Windows 8.1/8.1 (x64)/Windows 8/8 (x64)/Windows 7/7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Vista (x64)/Windows XP)|
|MX530 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 (x64)/Windows 8.1/8.1 (x64)/Windows 8/8 (x64)/Windows 7/7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Vista (x64)|
|My Printer (Windows) – (Windows 10/10 (x64)/Windows 8.1/8.1 (x64)/Windows 8/8 (x64)/Windows 7/7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Vista (x64)/Windows XP)|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (macOS v10.12 ⇒ Mac OS X v10.7)|
|Canon IJ Scan Utility (macOS v10.12 ⇒ Mac OS X v10.8)|
|MX530 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X v10.11 ⇒ Mac OS X v10.7)|
|MX530 series CUPS Printer Driver (macOS v10.12 ⇒ Mac OS X v10.7)|
|Canon ICA Driver (macOS v10.12 ⇒ Mac OS X v10.7)|
Incoming search terms:
- canon mx530